Monday, December 5, 2011

5 December 2011

9:00 AM
Kenny Burell--Drum Boogie
Bill Evans-- Autumn Leaves
Jimmy Smith-- Sometimes I'm Happy
Clifford Brown and Max Roach Quintet-- If I Love Again
Hiromi Kanda-- I Love Paris
Ahmad Jamal-- I Love Music
Lionel Hampton--My Prayer
Charles Mingus-- E's Flat Ah's Flat Too
10:00 AM
Art Tatum-- Tea For Two
Mary Lou Williams-- Stormy Weather
Blue Mitchell--Mona's Mood
Freddie Hubbard-- Caravan
Stanley Turrentine-- More
J.J. Johnson-- Old Devil Moon
Erroll Garner-- When You're Smiling (The Whole World Smiles With You)
Joe Henderson-- Black Circle
Milt Jackson--People Make the World Go Round
George Shearing-- Michelle
Yusef Lateef-- Love Theme From 'Spartacus'
11:00 AM
Wes Montgomery--The Way You Look Tonight
Bill Doggett-- 'Deed I Do
Herbie Hancock-- First Trip
Jimmy McGriff & Groove Holmes-- Finger Lickin' Good
Brother Jack McDuff-- You Sho' Walk Funny
George Braith-- Boop Bop Bing Bash
Reuben Wilson-- Hot Rod
Whitefield Brothers-- In the Raw
Julie London-- Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment