Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Set List 13 July 2011

Love Unlimited Orchestra-- Midnight Groove
Ramsey Lewis-- Mi Compasion
Donny Hathaway-- I Believe to My Soul
Al Green-- You Ought to Be With Me
Unlimited Touch-- I Hear Music in the Streets
Talib Kweli & Madlib-- Soul Music
Teddy Pendergrass-- Come Go With Me
Marvin Gaye-- "T" Stands for "Trouble"
Betty LaVette--Love Made a Fool of Me
Quantic Soul Orchestra-- That Goose on My Grave
The Meters-- I Just Kissed My Baby
Leon Haywood-- I Wanna Do Something Freaky to You
El Michels Affair-- Bring Da Ruckus
Alton Ellis-- Girl I've Got a Date (Soul Version)
Jackie Edwards-- I Feel So Bad
Esthero-- Wikked Lil Girls
Django Reinhardt & Stephane Grapelli-- Ultra Fox
(N) Rebirth Brass Band-- "Do It Again" _Rebirth of New Orleans_ (Basin Street)
Ahmad Jamal-- Carnival in Panama
Candido-- Ghana Spice Part 1
Curtis Fuller-- Quantrale
Cal Tjader-- Azucar Mama
Booster-- Manzana
The Exciters-- Exciters Theme
Bronx River Parkway-- A Song for Ray
The Liberators-- Multiculture
Chris Joss-- Drink Me Hot
Sonny Rollins-- Tune Up
Jimmy McGriff-- Miss Poopie
Patti Drew-- Beggar for the Blues
Barbara Lynn- You'll Lose a Good Thing
Odetta-- Yonder Comes the Blues
Carolina Chocolate Drops-- Hit 'Em Up Style
Woody Herman-- Keep On Keepin' On
Andrew Hill-- Soul Special
Louis Jordan-- Knock Me a Kiss
Billie Holiday-- What a Little Moonlight Can Do
The Royals-- Work With Me Annie
Etta James & the Peaches-- Wallflower



No comments:

Post a Comment